Friday, March 26, 2010

Spring Fever

I have to admit I've got it bad! The sun is shining today and I just want to be outside in my greenhouse. The trouble is that the back of it is wide open. Lst fall we started adding onto it and before we got it closed in winter came upon us and the whole back of the greenhouse is open to the elements. With love and persausion,I think my husband will get it closed in for me this weekend. Then a few days to let it warm up the ground and test the furnace and I'll be ready to move it!! I am busy organizing down there already, moving pots around, getting my irrigation system lined out, generally puttering. But today, my house is calling me. I will water my seedlings and reluctantly do my housework but next week no matter house bad my house looks, I will be in the greenhouse!

No comments:

Post a Comment